October 18, 2010

say hello from my rabbit snow!



Last holidays, I went to Taupo for play with snow! but it was crowded and quite hot over there so... I did not feel very well so I sit down and did this with my host brother, Joseph :-) my rabbit snow! how cute is it!
Hours later, I heard another family was talking about my Rabbit is the cutest ever rabbit snow they have seen! What a happy day!

Before we went to the top of mountain, my host dad remains us to don't eat the yellow snow...
yeah... too late for me I've already eaten it!


Ps. it was just snow mixed up with juicy powder which we normally put it in water:P

Ps2. I didn't eat dirty snow!! don't misunderstand!

A little gift from me again is

have a nice day everyone :-) enjoy your life and seize the days!












No comments:

Post a Comment