June 11, 2010

the way I am:)

Hello

Let me introduce myself again. My name is Thanda. It might be hard to call because it's Thai name. Yes,I'm definitely Thai but now living in Gisborne, New Zealand for finding what I wanna do in the future. What is my beloved thing for spend my whole life with it.... I think I already found.

I always like to design the jewelry and some of product. Actually,I love to design everything such as my life, my future even clothes or rooms and yeah... everything. My daddy said when I was little, I spent almost time for planning what I wanted to do and designed what he could do for me. It's so funny that I designed (should call I ordered) my dad too!

I'm atmosphere interested in art, history, fashion, social life,photography , cameras, travel, idea, architecture and deeply truly in Design :) especially with Jewelry and cloth.

this is the way I was and I am


follow my blog and let's see what's coming next...

1 comment:

  1. สวัสดีค่ะ พี่ชื่อพี่แอ้ว อยากชวนมาเล่าเรื่องสนุกๆ เกี่ยวกับ NZ มาลงในแมกกาซีน Knock Knock! ได้ไหมคะ พี่จะเปลี่ยนสัมภาษณ์น้องๆ ในแต่ละประเทศไปเรื่อยๆ ค่ะ ถ้าสนใจเมลกลับด้วยนะคะ missphurita@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete